Reid had a job interview this week out in Los Alamos. So Brooke and I went with him to check out the area. We loved being by the mountains again. I think the mountains are one of the things we've missed the most since being out on the East coast.
This is a picture of the scenery on the drve to Santa Fe. It is a beautiful drive.
This is the Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assissi in Santa Fe. I believe it is the oldest church in the U.S.
This is Brooke and I outside the cathedral.
This is amuseum in Santa Fe. It had been a long time since I'd been to Santa Fe and I just loved all the South Western architecture out there.
2 comments:
Wow! I'm excite that you let me know about your blog... I was just thinking about you today. Brooklyn is totally cute (she lookes just like a jones!)
What a cool place! If you guys do move there (and if we end up out west again) we'll totally have to come and visit you guys!
Post a Comment