I'm on a little bit of a health kick right now, so when Reid's birthday came up I searched high and low for healthy desserts. I found a recipe for chocolate mousse on line that had really good reviews. It had a tofu base, which I was a little worried about because I have a hard time with the texture of tofu but it was actually quite delicious. Reid wasn't a big fan but I maintain it was only because he saw the tofu in the fridge and so he knew that I was using tofu in something and was suspicious. I thought it was great, I didn't know tofu could be so good!
5 years ago
2 comments:
I'm glad it turned out. It doesn't sound like anything I want to put any effort into making. What makes it so healthy? Is it non fat or just non dairy?
That's awesome, you'll totally have to send me the recipe, Valentine's day is coming up you know... maybe I won't tell Lane's what's in it and see what he says!
Post a Comment