Reid had Wednesday-Friday off 4th of July week so we decided to go on another camping trip. Reid got a chance to finally try out the tree stand he got for Christmas two years ago, and I enjoyed relaxing in Reid's Ecuadorian hammock.
I am a mom of two little kids. Before I had kids I taught second grade, now I stay home with my kids and I love hanging out with them, reading, running, crafting, and trying out new projects.
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! I hope you are doing great! Brooke is so cute!
Love the hammock- we got one in Costa Rica 3 years ago and still need to put it up!
It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Also, how fun to be able to have a night out on the town together.
Your little Brooke is adorable singing twinkle, twinkle. So cute!
Post a Comment