5 years ago
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Any ideas?
I would just like to take a moment and say boy names are impossible! Reid and I cannot agree on anything! We have fairly similar taste in girl names, but with boy names we can hardly find anything we like, much less something we can agree on. We both kind of like Everett (I'm not in love with it) and Scott (not my favorite), Reid likes Baxter (1st of all I don't like it and 2nd I don't want two B's in a row), I kind of like Griffith right now(I am going trough rapid name phases, I'll like a name for a day or two and then hate it which isn't good considering the poor child will be stuck with the name for a good long while). Some names we've considered are: Colin, Grant, and Marcus (all of which are names I've liked and Reid has vetoed, and now I don't like them anymore). I know we still have plenty of time, but I'm kind of freaking out that we will never come up with anything. Any ideas???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are so cute! I am the same name with names...it is so hard because they are very important. I think you have thought of some good ones. If I hear cute names I will let you know.
Well, I saw Marcus... have you heard the name Marcin? It's Josh's cousin's name, I kinda like it.
This is totally for you... http://www.coolmompicks.com/2008/08/a_is_for_atticus_aka_how_to_so.php
So Todd told me to tell you that you are welcome to use his name...(for what it's worth!) Here are a few names that we like: Cameron, Tyler, Ethan (very popular though), Brady, Maxwell (max for short), Hunter, McKay, (okay so we're seeing a bit of a theme...)
Good luck with this quest!!!
@Take a look at your genealogy/family tree! There are always good ideas there and, for a bonus, you can tell him stories about the great great uncle (or whatever) he was named for. lindaq
A few that I like that Mark vetoed: Pax, Weston, Quaid, Trig, Finn, & Hutton.
Post a Comment