My dad and stepmom came to visit last week. We had so much fun! Brooke loved having more people to pay attention to her. We went up to the Smoky mountains where we saw a bear, some turkeys, and a lot of deer. I obviously am a little partial to the Western mountains, but I have to say the Smokies were quite spectacular.
We also spent a couple days down at a resort a little West of us, which was a lot of fun! We went to our first southern fish fry and got to try fried dill pickles (you've just got to love the South). We took Brooke to a lake and went for a paddle boat ride.
We also went to the county fair, Brooke had a blast going on a couple rides and is still talking about it!
We sure love having visitors!
2 comments:
How fun to have visitors. I bet Brooke was loving every minute!
We want to come visit!!! Did you get my email? Brooke is getting so big!
Post a Comment