
We took a little mini vacation up to the mountains in North Carolina last week. We had such a great time. We got to go on some hikes and enjoy the beautiful leaves, we were just in time for the leaves changing in the Smokies.
Reid took a golf lesson and went golfing and we all went putt putt golfing. Brooke had so much fun, she would take her ball and put it right next to the whole and then knock it in, she didn't seem to get why we started so far away as it was definitely easier her way.

We also went to a super cool children's museum that Brooke just loved.

The highlight of the trip was going to Biltmore, the largest home in America the inside of it covers over 9 acres! It was quite the house and the grounds are beautiful.
There was also a really nice little farm with lots of animals. Brooke loved the farm and couldn't leave the poor goat alone.

I just love fall and so I was so excited to go on a little fall trip and enjoy the gorgeous scenery and cool fall weather. We had so much fun!
4 comments:
Boy Brookie is getting big. My favorite pictures are the one of her in the canoe and the one of her standing on the trail with her little bucket hat on. You could enter them in a contest! Sounds like you had a great time though after cleaning Nathan's house, the only thing I can think of when I see a huge house is how long it must take the poor maid to clean!
That looks like so much fun. I love the fall. You are def missing out next week. We decided to do a Halloween program instead of one in the spring. Complete with songs and dances. Too bad you aren't closer or you could come. Then you wouldn't miss being at school at all!
Bonnie- those pictures looks so cute. I love that you guys will take little get-a-ways together. You are such a good mom.
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time. Brooke is adorable, like always.
Post a Comment