I can't believe Owen is almost three weeks old! We have really been enjoying our new little baby. As worried as I was about this transition, I don't think these past few weeks could have gone much better. So far, Owen has been a great eater and a preety good sleeper. And Brooke just loves him, she calls him her little buddy and loves to "play" with him. Several times I've caught her "sharing" her toys with Owen, which means Owen ends up with toys and books on his face. She is starting to learn about being soft and really is being a great big sister.
He is sooo cute! I'm glad everything is going so well-I think in the end all our worrying helps us because things are never as hard as well think they're going to be :)
hey he is a keeper don't you think?! All that torturous worrying for what?? Give it up Bonnie...just let it go...don't worry be happy! Hope to see you again some day! We are back in WA now so there is plenty of room for visitors! Good job on the new baby! Love you! Patti
I am a mom of two little kids. Before I had kids I taught second grade, now I stay home with my kids and I love hanging out with them, reading, running, crafting, and trying out new projects.
4 comments:
He is sooo cute! I'm glad everything is going so well-I think in the end all our worrying helps us because things are never as hard as well think they're going to be :)
Yay! Bonnie I am glad things are going well. They are so sweet. You have two beautiful children. So fun!
wow, he's got as much hair as brook! they're so cute together!
hey he is a keeper don't you think?! All that torturous worrying for what?? Give it up Bonnie...just let it go...don't worry be happy! Hope to see you again some day! We are back in WA now so there is plenty of room for visitors! Good job on the new baby! Love you! Patti
Post a Comment