2006
2007

2008

2009

I can't believe how big my little girl is getting! Here are some questions that I asked her about herself.
What is your favorite color? Pink, purple and green
What is your favorite food? Grapes
What is your favorite book? Froggy Learns to Swim
What is your favorite movie? Bear Neccessities (aka. Jungle Book)
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with toys & read
What is your favorite game? Hi-ho Cherry-o
What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor or a ballerina
I am amazed by her! I feel so lucky to be able to watch her learn and grow, she brings so much joy and happiness to my life! Happy Birthday Brooke!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Brooke! I can't believe she is three!! Love the answers to the questions...to cute!
Bonnie,
Your kids are absolutely darling! Brooklin is so smart...I loved her responses to your questions...especially last month's posting about her being perfect and daddy being silly! Love you guys!
-lisa and patricio
That is so fun! Time does fly. It is amazing how each day you just love and appreciate them more and more. I love the answer for the favorite movie. So fun!
ps- love the pig tails
Happy Birthday Brookie! We have a card on it's way but it will be late. I think a ballerina doctor would be great. I know a lot of little girls that would love to have a doctor that was a ballerina so I think you should be both.
Jungle Book is my favorite too :)
Post a Comment