Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Mexico Trip

We had a great trip to New Mexico the last couple of weeks. It was Reid's grandparents 50th anniversary so it was great to be able to be there and celebrate with them. We were also able to stop by and see my dad and also do a lot of fun things in the area! Here are some highlights from our trip:

Mesa Verde





Bar D




Durango Silverton Train






Swimming




Hayride





Grandparents and Cousins









It sure was fun to be out West in the beautiful mountains and to get to see so much family!

5 comments:

Birches said...

Oh, I don't think I could do without mountains. I'm glad you got to visit with them (and family too).

Adrianne said...

Beautiful scenery! I didn't know New Mexico was pretty. Glad you got to see Lon. We can't wait to see you out here.

Whitney said...

brook's hair looks so cute in those pig-tails. looks like a WAY fun (and beautiful) trip!

Astyn said...

I wish I could go out west this summer. Is Tennessee humidity as bad as North Florida? For your sake, I hope not! Looks like you had a great time....fun trip.

Katie said...

How fun! I am glad you guys had a great trip. Your pictures are so cute. what an adorable family!