Last month, we went downtown with some friends and played at a cool park and ran through the water fountains. Brooke had so much fun! She wasn't sure about running through the water but she had a ball running a long the outskirts so she got splahed but not soaked.

We bought a double jogging stroller this summer and we love it! It is so much fun to go running together. The kids are so good, frequently we'll look down at them and see them holding hands or Brooke with her arm around Owen, so cute!
Hello Fall! Well, this weekend was super rainy, it wasn't really cool but it did seem kind of fallish. So I decided to celebrate by breaking out my halloween stuff, making grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner, having a glass of hot chocolate and buying myself a cute new sweater! I love fall!
5 comments:
They look so much alike in that stroller. Cute. Some of my favorite pictures are of Julia falling over asleep on Brigham when they were both really small. Siblings are so fun.
SO cute! I love fall too. Yay for cute sweaters.
Great pictures. Can't wait until you get here.
I love the picture of them holding hands. So cute!
Love the picture of them holding hands! So cute! I can't believe how big they are getting.
Post a Comment