I was feeling so proud of myself, our tree was up and decorated, our presents were all bought and wrapped, I had everything under control. Until Reid and I were talking in our room and I noticed that Brooke was being particularly quiet I went to check on her and caught her opening the last of her presents and some of Owen's too. I was so upset, I started crying and freaking out about how awful this was. It was so sad, we had spent so much time trying to get the perfect things for her and now we didn't even get to see her open any of them. So I threatened her that we might have to take all of the presents back to the store and then I not only did not take anything back I went and got her another present, that will teach her right:)? I just want to be able to see her open one present that we gave her for the first time, is that too much to ask?
I must have really freaked Brooke out because she won't even talk about it. After we took the presents away she started asking Santa to bring her one of the things she had opened.
5 years ago
1 comment:
And that is why I decided to wait until the morning of to put them under ! :) I just don't trust her!!!!
Post a Comment