Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Have A Problem

Hi. My name is Bonnie and I am a book addict. Seriously. I read 7 books last week. I was getting so out of hand that I told Reid I would only read 1 book in the month of September. Yesterday, I read a book. Today, I counted how many days until October. It's 28. That is a long time to not read. Wish me luck.
If you are not a book addict and you can read without becoming completely useless to daily life then you should read Mockingjay (the last book in the Hunger Games series) and The Thief, Queen of Attolia, King of Attolia, and Conspiracy of Kings, I really liked this series.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

yes, I would say that would classify as a problem! ha ha! but it's better than doing many other things right? so you know what bonnies heaven is like- unlimited books and cheese cake!

Birches said...

I read probably a book a week. I think it keeps me more productive because I try to get things done so that I can read. Did you like Mockingjay? it was meh for me?

Roseanne said...

I wish I had that problem. I love to read, but don't seem to have the time! I'm jealous!

Amber said...

I don't see the problem. I am wondering why you don't come to bookclub though. I'm also wondering if you own the hunger games books... and if you'd let me borrow them if you do. :)

Heather said...

Wow a girl after my own heart. Good luck. I might have to try the same thing soon or Mason will have social interaction problems.