So I don't know if it is a boy thing or just an Owen thing, but in Owen's world there are only two objects. Balls and hammers. Owen thinks that every thing is either made to be thrown or to hit things with. He throws everything: cell phones, cameras, food, books, dishes, toys and balls. And our beautiful new walls have plenty of scars to show his obsession with hammers. I think when Brooke was this age she thought everything was either a phone or shoes. Funny kids!
5 years ago
2 comments:
sorry bonnie but it may be a long road ahead of you. jackson was almost 3 when we moved in here and we have dozens of hammer scars on the walls!
I think the ball thing is soo true! I have many marks to prove it. And to tell you the truth...Spencer still hasn't grown out of it. He is always saying"catch"..even if it would be safer to hand it to me.
Post a Comment