5 years ago
Monday, December 6, 2010
my sister is amazing
I obsess about a lot of random things and one of those things is stockings. I've always wanted striped knit Christmas stockings, but I can't knit. So I've looked and looked and it is so hard to find what I wanted. I even tried this Martha Stewart idea where you take and old striped sweater and cut it into a stocking (it really didn't work!). And then I realized, I have a sister that knits so I begged a lot and my very nice sister made me these lovely stockings. I love them! My sister is amazing! Thanks Elizabeth! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
they look way rad!! awesome!
Love them! Send me your new address for christmas cards! Thanks
elise_m99 at hotmail
Bonnie
those are sooo cute!
Hey will you please email your new address
kathrynoman@hotmail.com
thanks!
Those are so cute. I also love the knit stockings. And you can't get any better than homemade.
Merry Christmas!
Great stockings.
Post a Comment