Happy Birthday Owen! Hey I read your previous post Just Talking and I wanted you to know how sorry I am. That would be so hard. I don't know how it feels, but I'm sure that would be so so hard. Life's so tough. But I know we will be blessed for all our trials. (I have to say that to myself as well.)
I am a mom of two little kids. Before I had kids I taught second grade, now I stay home with my kids and I love hanging out with them, reading, running, crafting, and trying out new projects.
2 comments:
Wow what a cutie! Happy Birthday! I love your sign..what a great idea to leave the rope there and change it up.
Happy Birthday Owen!
Hey I read your previous post Just Talking and I wanted you to know how sorry I am. That would be so hard. I don't know how it feels, but I'm sure that would be so so hard. Life's so tough. But I know we will be blessed for all our trials. (I have to say that to myself as well.)
Post a Comment