5 years ago
Friday, February 4, 2011
Sometimes I Forget
Sometimes I forget to play with my kids. And I get really annoyed and frustrated when they're really grouchy and clingy. And then I remember and we play together and jump in big piles of blankets, and take turns burying each other. And I remember how much fun they are and that sometimes sweeping my floor can wait.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is so true. I feel like sometimes I have so much to do. It is so cute you played that with them. I love their smiles.
Thank you for saying that! I'm not the only one! Somedays I can't understand why Maya is pulling the books off the shelf or whining at my knee.
Sometimes I forget too. My kids are always the grumpiest when I haven't given them enough attention. Great idea, everyone loves to jump in a pile.
Post a Comment