Well, when I say I love holidays I'm not lying. Here are the March Holidays we've recently celebrated.
Dr. Seuss Day
This comes from teaching elementary school, but I love Dr. Seuss' birthday. We had green eggs and ham for breakfast and then read all the Dr. Seuss books we have in our house. Brooke was so excited that her pre-school teachers dressed up as the cat in the hat.
Pi Day (3.14) For one of our first dates Reid took me out for pie on pi day and we have continued the tradition. I made chicken pot pie for dinner and banana cream pie for dessert, yumm! I know we're nerdy, but I figure any excuse for a pie is a good one!
St. Patrick's Day
The kids LOVED making and eating the rainbow pudding. Brooke has also gone a little crazy drawing rainbows this month, she's been drawing them everywhere. She insisted on taking a picture of this one because "It's just so beautiful mom, I don't ever want to forget how beautiful I can draw."
3 comments:
super cute! I totally spaced Dr. Seuss day and have felt badly ever since. I love holidays..Pi day...I need to mark that one for next year. You are a cute mom!
you're amazing. your kids are too. so fun.
Super funny bonnie. I love that you celebrate Pi Day and Dr. Suess's birthday. We are boring...I don't think I even dyed anything green for St. Patty's day.
Awesome.
Post a Comment