Thursday, March 10, 2011

Singing in the Rain


I LOVE kids rain gear. I don't know what it is about raincoats and rainboots but they make me happy. I'd been wanting to buy the kids rain stuff for a while, but it was never at the top of our list, but last week it had been raining so much so we went and bought them some stuff. I don't think they have taken their boots off all week, they just love them. Owen was really upset on Sunday when we wouldn't let him wear his rainboots to church :). I think they look so cute, Owen reminds me of Paddington bear.

2 comments:

Katie said...

so cute! I am going shopping and hoping to get my kids some cute raincoats...so cute. I love their boots too.

Lora said...

I LOVE rainboots! I'm pretty sure it doesn't get any cuter than kids in rainboots. :)