Thursday, April 7, 2011

Free is good


I am kind of obsessed with Craig's List. It can be a pain and can take a while but every once in a while you find a great deal. Like when I got this dresser, a chest of drawers and a large mirror all for FREE. Then, when I was showing my friend the gray paint samples I had picked out she said one was really close to some paint she had left over. So I got this really cool dresser and the great paint color for free. Which meant I could spend a little money on a cool lamp and picture frame, right? That is justified after I got a dresser for free, right?

4 comments:

Whitney said...

looks great! so do the popcorn cupcakes!

Astyn said...

That looks amazing. Did you have to do a lot of sanding to get the paint to stick well? And free! you are a decorating diva.

Katie said...

I love that! You have good vision...I would just think hmm...don't like it...but you saw that it could be awesome. I also appreciate your ipod comments. I am just new at this. So anything to help the running go by.

Lettered Cottage said...

Free IS good- and that dresser is da BOMB! Ooh- and that lamp is SUPER CUTE too!!! Way to go, girlfriend! :-D