Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dollywood

We took the kids to Dollywood last week.  They got kicked off the ducky ride for fighting.  The ride attendant seriously had to stop the ride, ans said"mother, you better come get these kids".  So I had to walk the walk of shame as I went in to get them and put one in each arm and got out of there.  Other than that fun memory, we had a great time it was a fun end of summer hurrah.  I can't believe school starts next week.




5 comments:

Watson Jones said...

That's hilarious! Sorry that you had to walk the "walk of shame" but it's so funny when it's not your kids!

Katie said...

Reading that story makes me feel normal. Today we were swimming with friends and my kids just were not playing nice and kind of yelling at eachother. "walk of shame" perfect words

Elise and Lane said...

How awesome! Gotta love sibblings!

Lora said...

I hate the walk of shame! I'm pretty sure I walk that every day when I bring my shrieking and flailing child in from playing.

Lora said...

Bonnie, I hope you don't mind if I steal this story to share on my blog. It's just too good not to share. If you do mind, let me know. :)