Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Delicious!

So when we were in Utah, I saw my sister in law's Our Best Bites Cookbook and I remembered hearing people talk about that website before.  So I looked through the cookbook and everything looked so good. So when we got home I checked it out and I've gotten a little carried away. So far (keep in mind we've been home little over a week) I've made Cheesy Tortellini Bake, Black Bean Soup, Southwestern Cobb Salad, Apple Cider Floats (seriously, so good), Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes, Buttermilk PancakesButtermilk Caramel Syrup, Caramel Apple Cider, and Apple Cider Doughnuts.  Everything has been soooo good.  My favorites are definitely the pancakes, syrup, and apple cider floats.  And I will say, while the doughnuts were delicious they were enough trouble and work that I probably won't be making them again soon. So if you haven't checked it out, do- such great recipes! And if you happen to want to get me a little gift- I'm kind of dying for that cookbook right now!

No comments: