Thursday, April 19, 2012

Funny Stuff

Owen has been cracking me up lately.  He says the funniest things so when he's not driving me crazy he has me laughing like crazy. Here are a few of my favorites.

A few weeks ago we were walking out of Target:
Me: Owen, you have to hold my hand in the parking lot
Owen: Because of all the cars?
Me: Yes, because of all the cars
Owen: I just wish all these people would go away, then Owen could walk wherever he wanted.

Any of you that know Reid, will understand my sudden pondering if I had cloned my husband.  I didn't realize that a dislike of people was a genetic trait or that it would show itself quite so early.

Then last week we were at the zoo.  One of the zookeepers had a snake out that Owen was looking at.
Owen: Where did this snake come from?
Zookeeper: Africa
Owen: Where did you come from?
Zookeeper: Tennessee, Where did you come from?
Owen: Jesus

Oh, you've got to love that boy!

2 comments:

Roseanne said...

Ha Ha! I love it!

Katie said...

you are such an example to me! I love that you enjoy being a mom and take time to listen and laugh with/ your kids.