Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Brooke is such a sweet girl. I love that her birthday is so close to Mother's Day, because I think it helps me to treasure this sweet little girl that made me a mom, a little bit more. I am just so grateful I get to be her mom. Here are a few things I love about her.
1. She is thoughtful. She is always thinking about nice things that she can do for people. For mother's day she gave me a stack of pictures about 3 in. thick that she'd been working on for weeks.
2. She loves to read. I often find her up, long after bedtime snuggled in her blankets reading.
3. She is creative. She is always thinking up new games or writing stories or working on some project or another.
4. She is funny. She has a great sense of humor, and she even tolerates her dad's incessant teasing pretty well.
5. She is a great big sister. The other night she asked Owen if he wanted her to read stories and tuck him in and he said yes so she went and put him to bed for us.
6. She is pretty easy going. For the most part this little girl can deal with things when they don't go her way and still be the happy girl she usually is.
I love you Brookie! Thanks for making me a momma!
1 comment:
Looks like you have been doing fun things. I love that Brooke liked soccer- I thing being part of a team is such a big deal of kids.
Post a Comment