I've been a little concerned about keeping my kids entertained this summer with a new baby, so Reid and I have been looking at swing sets. But because of the position of our only tree a swingset from the store would have taken up most of our yard. So, Reid volunteered to make a treehouse. So Memorial Day weekend in the 90 degree, high humidity weather he did it. The kids were so excited, and loved helping him. It went rather smoothly except for a few extra trips to the home depot because of his awesome helpers ( Owen hid all of the tape measurers, we've found them all now; and I was a little indecisive about what size I wanted it to be). It looks great and the kids can't get enough of playing on it, I think it is just what we need this summer!
5 years ago
3 comments:
That is the best treehouse ever! It makes me wish we had a tree that size to do the same thing! Can't wait for baby to come!
That is AWESOME!
wow! What a great daddy! You are so lucky- what a great place for your kids to have many adventures this summer.
Post a Comment