One of Brooke's favorite things to do lately is to dump all of her pajamas out of the drawer. And then try and put them on, on top of her clothes. She hasn't quite figured out exactly where the clothes are supposed are to go, but she is sure having fun. She walks around with pajamas all over like she is the coolest! It is so funny!
That's so cute! When you are little it's a great adventure to get dressed, when you get older it's a chore b/c you hate all your cloths and nothing ever looks as good as you want it to... Ah, don't you wish we were kids again.
Bonnie, I'm excite that you guys have completed the move. Good job. I had some fun times reading my journal from back in the day. I don't know how we got to be so mental. Do you remember our list of "crime and punishment" where we wrote out punishments for people who bugged us (ie: Mirl, Justin Griffith, Josh Rhotinisky etc.) I found it in my journal and died laughing.
I am a mom of two little kids. Before I had kids I taught second grade, now I stay home with my kids and I love hanging out with them, reading, running, crafting, and trying out new projects.
5 comments:
That's so cute! When you are little it's a great adventure to get dressed, when you get older it's a chore b/c you hate all your cloths and nothing ever looks as good as you want it to... Ah, don't you wish we were kids again.
You totally need to take her out like this! In fact, I think that's a tv commercial- about kids dressing themselves in crazy ways...
Great Pics -- Grandma Q
Are you guys alive?! Did you make it!? And Bonnie, I still need to get your email address!! Hope all is well in New Mexico!
Bonnie, I'm excite that you guys have completed the move. Good job. I had some fun times reading my journal from back in the day. I don't know how we got to be so mental. Do you remember our list of "crime and punishment" where we wrote out punishments for people who bugged us (ie: Mirl, Justin Griffith, Josh Rhotinisky etc.) I found it in my journal and died laughing.
Post a Comment