
The week before we moved, Reid's family came out for a visit. It was fun to be able to see some of the cool things in D.C. and around this area one last time. I absolutely love D.C., it is definitely one of my favorite cities. There is so much history and so many things to do I wish we had had more time to spend there.
There was some kind of foreign dignitary at the white house while we were there. We couldn't tell who it was, but security was all over, and you could definitely tell something was going on.
Reid's parents, his sister Amber and his brother Tyson ( I don't know why he wasn't in this picture) all came out to visit and check out the East coast.
Every time I go to Arlington I am overwhelmed by the sacrifices of so many people. It is truly a poignant place.
1 comment:
That looks really fun. I've never been to DC but really want to!!!
Post a Comment