Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sweet Tooth




I always debate whether or not I should do something like give my daughter a beater full of frosting. In the end I usually figure that as we eat fairly well for the most part, giving her a sugar high every once in a while won't be the end of the world. Anyways I just remember as a kid loving getting the beaters and she certainly enjoyed it.

3 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

So I noticed your currently reading East of Eden- would you recommend it? Ive been thinking about checking it out from the library. Lane's currently reading The Chosen. We must all have the same taste!

Katie said...

I agree I think she will be fine! I think the same thing as I hand Nicholas the beater.

Brandon and Natalie said...

I bet she was in heaven!! You scored big brownie points with Brooke on that day. Such cute pictures!