wow! that is fun. Isn't weather weird how one day you are taking Brooke to the park and the next you are playing in the snow again. Looks like you had lots of fun. Tenesee huh? You guys are sure up for adventure. I bet it will be fun. Spencer is just trying to get me out of Utah County. LOL!! Love your blog- it is fun for me to read.
You guys have way more snow than us no fair! Do you recommends any books for our flight out to Utah? Something fairly easy to read since we will have Danelle and all. That is if she sleeps and let's me read on the plane... :)
Call my cell phone when your there in SLC and we'll see if we can meet up. We'll be there on Tuesday the 18th and we'll be there for a week! And my grandparents are in West Jordan, where will you be staying?
I am a mom of two little kids. Before I had kids I taught second grade, now I stay home with my kids and I love hanging out with them, reading, running, crafting, and trying out new projects.
5 comments:
wow! that is fun. Isn't weather weird how one day you are taking Brooke to the park and the next you are playing in the snow again. Looks like you had lots of fun. Tenesee huh? You guys are sure up for adventure. I bet it will be fun. Spencer is just trying to get me out of Utah County. LOL!! Love your blog- it is fun for me to read.
WOW! That is a lot of snow! Looks like you guys made the best of it!!
You guys have way more snow than us no fair! Do you recommends any books for our flight out to Utah? Something fairly easy to read since we will have Danelle and all. That is if she sleeps and let's me read on the plane... :)
What a great snowman! I bet your little girl loved the snow! How fun to spend time together as a family.
Call my cell phone when your there in SLC and we'll see if we can meet up. We'll be there on Tuesday the 18th and we'll be there for a week! And my grandparents are in West Jordan, where will you be staying?
Post a Comment