Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We're Moving...Again


For those of you that are counting, this will be the fourth state we have lived in, in less than two years. We have only lived in New Mexico for five months and we are sad to leave family and friends, but we are excited to have a little adventure in TN. We are moving to Oak Ridge, TN which is near Knoxville. Reid's company is starting a big project out there and as we don't have a house and Brooke is not in school we volunteered to go. So we will be moving in April and we will probably be out there 2-3 years and then move back to New Mexico. We are quite excited about the move, Oak Ridge seems like a very nice little town on several rivers and lakes and it has stores and restaurants which will be a nice change. I am sure one of these days we will settle down and put down some roots but apparently not today! Go Volunteers!

4 comments:

Elise and Lane said...

Yeah! And this time you get to let others do all the moving work! Hopefully you left some stuff in boxes and didn't get too settled! And you are a little bit closer to back east again!!! And i'm impressed that the city is even on a map- that must mean it's somewhat a larger city!! (unlike good ol' shippensburg...) Will you drive again with Brooke or fly?!

Greg and Tammy said...

Congrats! TN is a beutiful state... not sure if you remember, but I grew up in Kentucky, so now you'll be neighbors with my family. Good luck moving with a baby! I love that you guys are always up for an adventure.

Thayerclan said...

Hey Bonnie! so fun to hear from you. I seriously just thought of you the other day. I was in the grocery store buying cream cheese and I was trying to decide if I should by the name brand or the store brand, and then I remembered the time (I think it was at Roseanne's bridal shower) when your husband had done an internship somewhere for a cheese company and you told me there was no difference between the "nice" brand of cream cheese and the "cheap" brand so naturally I bought the cheap brand thanks to you. No Kidding!!
Your little girl is so adorable!!Good luck in Tennesse! We're moving to Texas in a couple months so we'll kinda be "neighbors" sorta....
take care
Jill

Brandon and Natalie said...

We love TN! It is such a beautiful area out here! We will have to meet up sometime. I think we are only a couple of hours away.