It is amazing how the time has flown by! I remember the day she was born and how little she was and I just can't believe the little hurricane that is running around our house is the same person. I am just so grateful to have Brooke in my life, she is so sweet and funny! I love her so much!

We had so much fun celebrating her birthday. We ate pizza and watched The Bee Movie and then we opened her presents and had ice cream cake. She really did have fun, she just won't smile for the camera anymore!

Brooke loved her new doll, I just had to get it I can't resist buying bald dolls, they look so much alike!


This is my first attempt at making an ice cream cake, and can I just say it was delicious! Ice cream and cake together, genius!
I think this is a cute video of Brooke on her birthday! She is very excited to go to the zoo tomorrow!
5 comments:
She is quite the little talker! I'm sure 2 is going to be a fun age for you guys! Hope you have fun at the zoo! Can't wait to see pics! Happy Birthday Brooke!
Happy Birthday to a very cute little girl! She is talking so well. She is doing well with her animal sounds too! I love it! Have fun at the zoo!
I forgot to add that I love your new blog layout.
Wow! 2 already! You look really pretty in those birthday pictures!
She's so cute! She'll get hair, don't worry!
Post a Comment