Last weekend was our city festival. They had a little petting zoo and some blow up slides and obstacle courses. Brooke loved the sheep, but was a little afraid of the camel.
2 comments:
Tiffany
said...
I think I would have been more scared of that giant gorilla!!! Besides...camels spit so who'd want to hang around them anyway?
I am a mom of two little kids. Before I had kids I taught second grade, now I stay home with my kids and I love hanging out with them, reading, running, crafting, and trying out new projects.
2 comments:
I think I would have been more scared of that giant gorilla!!! Besides...camels spit so who'd want to hang around them anyway?
How fun! What a great city feastival!
It looks like you guys had a blast camping. I love the smore picture! You could tell Brooke was enjoying the treat!
Post a Comment