Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The things she says!

The other day I had just gotten out of the shower when Brooke ran up to me and said "fat, fat, fat". Aside from being traumatized by the fact that my two year old was calling me fat, I was kind of freaked out that she even knew the word. It wasn't until we were at the pool the next day and she started calling herself and the water and everyone else "fat" that I realized she was trying to say the word "wet". Understanding two year olds can be so fun!

Also we've been teaching Brooke how to say prayers, and she has gotten to the point where she likes to say them on her own. Her prayers go a little like this "Dear Heavenly, Amen". Maybe she's telling us to shorten things up!

1 comment:

Brandon and Natalie said...

How cute! Isn't it sometimes a struggle to figure out what they are saying?