Brooke is kind of obsessed with work right now. Whenever we pass this certain building that is by our house Brooke tells us that it is her work. She apparently does a variety of things at work, sometimes she says she brushes her teeth and washes her hands at work, other times she is a princess that dances at work, and sometimes she makes broccoli and chocolate cookies, she is very busy. It is so funny to hear some of the things that girl comes up with!
Also, this video is really cute so I can't resist posting it. Brooke loves sign language but she has a hard time with the alphabet, but she still tries which is kind of funny!
5 years ago
7 comments:
oh Bonnie- she is super cute. Yay for her to try. Nick is also in the work thing. He tells me I have to do work. It is cute and he always wants to help. I guess we should enjoy it while it lasts...huh!
Speaking of sign language- I heard a rumor that Signing time wasn't going to be shown on tv anymore- did/does Brooke watch it at all?
That is way funny. I don't know sign language so I don't know, was that real? or just made up? either way, it was awesome! by the way, remind me of what city you are in.
I love it! Too cute! She has gotten so big! She is really good with her letters. That is so funny about her "work."
Hmm, wish I could sign like that. Great video.
so i am kind of dumb does that list thing on the side of your blog let you know who looks at it. I want something like that if it does...please let me know.
Thanks
Katie
I'm looking for a book to read, I was looking at your list... Which one would you reccommend to me? I won't read Stephanie Myers stuff (i guess I'm trying to rebel) and I've read kite runner, pride and predj. and Weathuring heights.
Post a Comment