Brooke is doing so great with potty training! She rarely has accidents now. She loves getting stickers on her chart and is so proud of herself. I am just thrilled that at least for a few months we don't have to buy diapers.
I am so excited for you guys. Brooke looks so happy I am glad that she is having success. I love that. Her poster is super cute. Thanks for letting us in on her accomplishments.
That is so exciting about Brooke's potty training! I LOVED it when Caroline learned to go in the toilet. It is such a relief after lots of hard work! That is so exciting you are having a boy! Wow, I have been out of it, I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! Boys are soo fun.
She is awesome! Though I hate to admit it, Brigham is still having accidents on occasion. How about I send Porter to your house when he is ready to potty train!? Don't worry, I'm just giving idle threats.
I am a mom of two little kids. Before I had kids I taught second grade, now I stay home with my kids and I love hanging out with them, reading, running, crafting, and trying out new projects.
6 comments:
Way to go Brooke! That will be a nice break! How old is Brooke now anyways? Any tips for us? (not that we're quite ready yet...
What a great accomplishment! Way to go Brooke! I love the poster. What a great rewards system for potty training. You can tell she was proud of it.
I am so excited for you guys. Brooke looks so happy I am glad that she is having success. I love that. Her poster is super cute. Thanks for letting us in on her accomplishments.
You will love only having one in diapers.
That is so exciting about Brooke's potty training! I LOVED it when Caroline learned to go in the toilet. It is such a relief after lots of hard work!
That is so exciting you are having a boy! Wow, I have been out of it, I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats! Boys are soo fun.
YEA for Brooke! I love the poster. She looks so proud. :)
She is awesome! Though I hate to admit it, Brigham is still having accidents on occasion. How about I send Porter to your house when he is ready to potty train!? Don't worry, I'm just giving idle threats.
Post a Comment