Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fabulous Fall


We've been super busy this month doing lots of fun fall stuff. We had fun carving pumpkins and eating caramel apples. Brooke decided she wanted us to carve the pumpkin as a princessa, so we tried Cinderella. We also had a little halloween party and I got to try and make some fun halloween food. My favorite thing that I made were the orange jell-o jack-o-lanterns, I didn't get a great picture but I promise they were SUPER cute. Happy Fall!






2 comments:

Adrianne said...

I want some carmel apple. That sounds delicious and the orange jack-o-lanterns look way cool. I'm certain I won't get around to it this year but I will keep the idea in mind so that I can do it next year. You are an awesome mom. Thanks for the post.

Katie said...

Such cute things. I love the jello pumpkins- I will have to have you give me more details and I can attempt that next year. I am glad you guys are enjoying the season.