Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


Brooke was so excited to be a Purple Flower Fairy Princess (that is what she called herself) this year, she loved talking about her wings and tutu. We had so much fun trick or treating and going to our church party. Brooke was so excited for all the candy (I wonder where she gets her sweet tooth from?) and loved showing off her costume!



7 comments:

Adrianne said...

Darling costume. She knows which candy is the best-- the big ones! Reid, the flower is very becoming on you in the last picture.

Katie said...

How fun! Trick or treating was so fun for us this year too. I think she looks adorable. I am glad you guys had a fabulous Halloween. It is fun to see her costume.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Too cute! I love the costume! She looks like she was in heaven.

Hales Family said...

Yay! I love her costume. She is so darling. Of course she loved the candy!

Lindaq said...

Darling costume -- and the caramel sounds delicious. Orange jello jack o'lanterns?? -- you didn't get a picture, but how about a description? It is difficult to imagine.

Elise and Lane said...

I LOVE her costume! Very cute!!! And I was just in Memphis, and thought of you guys- it was just a layover at the airport though, sorry! (you guys are still in TN right?

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/produk-asuransi/news/166331-solusi-bagi-kalian-yang-tidak-bisa-bayar-bpjs-kesehatan.html