Friday, October 24, 2008

My Favorite Time


I love mornings. Brooke will usually come get into bed with us for a while and snuggle. It really is one of my favorite parts of the day. I love snuggling with her and just talking to her. What a special time!

8 comments:

Adrianne said...

You will deny this but you look like a movie star lying there with Brookie. I haven't yet figured out who but I swear I have seen this in a magazine somewhere.

Elise and Lane said...

ahhh, i'm still waiting for Danelle to learn to cuddle!

Katie said...

So sweet! She is such a cutie. Snuggling is one of my favorite things about being a mom.

Roseanne said...

So cute, Brook looks a lot like you there in that picture of you 2 laying down.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Isn't it the best when they cuddle. Those are my favorite times too.

Anonymous said...

Of course you look like a movie star -- all those fantastic genes

Anonymous said...

Of course you look like a movie star -- all those fantastic genes

Tiffany said...

So fun! I can't wait for Emma to learn how to crawl in bed with us...we're still working on the walking thing!