Thursday, November 20, 2008

Behold the Power of Band-Aids


When I was teaching I always found it hilarious what a band-aid and a drink of water could cure. Now as a mom, I just think its funny how quickly Brooke has latched on to the whole band-aid thing. Last night she fell and got a small cut right under her nose. We couldn't fit the band-aid there and she was insistent upon having a band-aid so we put it right over the top of her nose. Now she won't let me take it off. Never mind all the weird looks she has gotten all day and people asking what is on her face, she thinks she looks cool!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! We do the bandaid thing so much here. You are right- it does remind me of teaching. I am not going to lie- we also use the "wet paper towell" trick too. She is a cutie

Adrianne said...

I'm with Brooke. I think it looks cool too. Porter says thanks (day do) for the card she sent him for his Birthday.

Brandon and Natalie said...

That is too funny! I agree, isn't it amazing that all you need is a band aid and everything is okay.