We took Brooke to see a shortened version of the Nutcracker ballet. She loved it! The mouse king and the mice were the hit of the show, Brooke likes to talk about how she's going to be a mouse dancer when she's big. She also loves to dance around and say she is a ballerina.
We went to one of those Jumpity Jump places with some friends and Brooke had a ball (we actually have pictures of this)!
For Thanksgiving we drove down to Atlanta and stayed with Reid's uncle and his family. We had a great time and Reid took Brooke 4-wheeling, don't freak out it really wasn't dangerous as our little girl wouldn't even let Reid take her off the road and kept saying "slow, slow". We also got to visit one of my college roomates and her family and it was just a great time all around!
4 comments:
I'm sad that your camera hasn't been working but I am glad you brought us up to date anyway. It sounds like you guys are staying pretty busy and having lots of fun. Thanks for updating.
You are so funny. I love the camara thing. Did you hear that Anna is engaged? Big news! Hope all is well.
That is the worst when you have pictures you want to take and the batteries are dead.
How fun to take Brooke to see the Nutcracker. It sounds like she loved it.
Hey Bonnie. It was so fun to see you over thanksgiving and see what your cute little family is like. I am excited to see the new addition. I am sure you are getting uncomfortable by now. I hope he comes before the new year!
Post a Comment