Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blessing Owen


Reid blessed Owen today. It was such a nice blessing and a special time for our family. But it did remind me of how sad it can be to live so far away from family. When we blessed Brooke there was so much family there to help they could hardly all fit. Today was a little different, but it was nice at least that my mom was here and that we had some great friends to share this time with.


7 comments:

Katie said...

What a handsome boy and beautiful girl. You guys are the cutest family! I am glad you had fun with your mom!!!! Grandmas are the best

Mark and Amy said...

First of all, Bonnie you look fantastic! Second, Owen looks soo cute in his little sweater vest and I love that he and Reid coordinate! And third, Brooke looks adorable, I love that dress-I kinda want one to match-is that weird?:)

Adrianne said...

You mean to tell me you actually missed hearing Brigham shout "beat me, beat me" and feeling the rumbling under your feet as we fell to the floor? If that's the case, we will be sure and make it to the next one. It's good to hear he is doing well and Amy is right, he looks awesome in his "little man" clothes.

Brandon and Natalie said...

What adorable pictures! I agree with Amy, you look fantastic! I also agree with you that when those big moments come, it is so hard to be away from family. It looks like the day turned out very nice anyways.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie,
Owen is adorable! What a cute outfit. You're looking great yourself. When did you have him? I am obviously behind the times. I'm glad I found your post though.

Lora

Becca Brazzale said...

You have TWO children now?!!!!! Can't believe it. How time flies. Are you guys still in Wisconsin (?) Was that where you were? Long time. Are you on facebook?

Great to see pics and read about your growing family.

Roseanne said...

What a cute family you have. Owens a little doll. So sweet!