
My mom came out to visit this past weekend and we had so much fun. Brooke was in heaven, she just loved getting to hang out with her grandma. Brooke kept talking about how Grandma's birthday was coming up next, so we decided to have an early birthday party for her (her birthday isn't until Feb. 20th) complete with cake, candles and of course birthday hats! We had such a fun weekend, it was hard for us to let her go!
3 comments:
I love your mom! One of my fav. memories of you guys is of course when you were fighting about the "Jump suit" that you tried to take to D.I. your mom took it and said she was going to wear it. You chased her around the kitchen trying to get it from her! P.S. you look really cute in the blessing picture.
Hooray Bonnie! Thanks for the email, so very good of you to find me. I should really do that!
Your family is absolutely adorable! It reminds me of when Paige and Lance were littler. So cute! I love it that Brooke looks like you and Owen looks like Reid. You look beautiful too. You look wonderful even 9 months pregnant. You just had the bump and looked totally normal other than that. I swell up everywhere so I'm a little envious! :) I'm so excited for your growing family. Congratulations!
Beth
Post a Comment