Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


I love holidays that are really all about food, wait a minute aren't all holidays all about food. Well anyways we celebrated Valentines by having heart shaped french toast for breakfast. Then we had a yummy dinner that Reid made for us and delicious cheesecake!



Brooke loved the rose her daddy gave her! He's such a sweetie to get flowers for his two girls!

6 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

The dinner looks awesome! It sounds like you had a great day!

Adrianne said...

I wish I could cook. Wait, even better, I wish you lived closer so you could share your delicious celebratory food with us. Oh well, the pictures are a close second. :)

Katie said...

So cute! I am glad you had a great day.

Lindaq said...

You do such a great job, Bonnie. A yummy cheesecake and cool decorations --

Birches said...

Mmm. Bonnie Cheesecake.

Katie said...

hey I love your book list- jus thought I would let you know. I have a hard time choosing books so I come and choose one off your list. :)