Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just Pretend

Brooke has really gotten into pretending lately. She loves to be different people the other day she said "Mommy you're Dora, I'm Boots and Owen is Swiper the fox" and then she came up with different things we had to do from the different Dora movies. She loves to pretend she is a princess and has to dance everywhere she goes. Today, I saw her lying down on the carpet and I asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm swimming in the ocean, boy it's cold!" I just love to see what she comes up with.



Of all the toys that we have bought her I think Brooke plays with the old sour cream and cottage cheese containers more than anything. She loves playing with them at bath time, she has some for digging outside and the other day she tried walking around in some saying they were her "ballerina slippers". She cracks me up!


And this I am putting in because I think it is adorable and it makes me sad how fast Owen is growing, he is already out of all his newborn stuff and he's starting not to seem so small!

4 comments:

Vixie said...

I hear you on the growing too fast, I put M in her carseat today and she just looked so big. Why do they have to grow up so fast...

Elise and Lane said...

Oh your kids are adorable!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Love the creativity! So cute! Your little man is adorable!

Katie said...

So SWEET.