Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dollywood

We went to Dollywood with some friends on Saturday. Reid and I are not typically amusement park people but we really had a great time. The weather was great, the crowds weren't too bad and the kids all did great. Brooke was quite proud of going on her first roller coaster all by herself. She also enjoyed the log ride, the carousel, and the water shooter ride. Because we went with friends, we were able to swap kids and Reid and I got to go on a few roller coasters too. We all had so much fun!




5 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun! It sounds like you guys had a great time.

Anonymous said...

You are such a dedicated blogger. I love it! Looks like everyone is doing great -- Let's see, two activities for birthday #2, three for birthday #3 -- another two or three years and you are really going to be challenged.

Melissa said...

Hey Reid and family! I just took a a peak at your blog!Beautiful family! Keep in touch!

Birches said...

Nice you got to go on some "big people" rides. We took Carmen to the amusement park here in Denver last summer: now I know why people spend so much money on Disneyland. She loved it!

Adrianne said...

She is so big! Sounds like a ton of fun. Maybe some day you will want to go back to Disneyland.