Brooke just loves talking about all of her friends and how they are all so special. She is so funny about it whenever she is playing with someone she always says "you are my best friend ever, I love you!" It is so fun to see her friendships grow and I am so glad she has so many fun friends to play with!
I love her cute little pig tails. And thanks for your comment by the way, you're way too nice. I'm getting depressed over how ginormous I'm getting. So thanks :)
I am a mom of two little kids. Before I had kids I taught second grade, now I stay home with my kids and I love hanging out with them, reading, running, crafting, and trying out new projects.
4 comments:
Cute pics. Brooke looks like a well liked little girl. I posted some pics of Brooke and Kylie on our blog today.
I love her cute little pig tails. And thanks for your comment by the way, you're way too nice. I'm getting depressed over how ginormous I'm getting. So thanks :)
Very cute pictures!It looks like she is having a great time with her friends.
Post a Comment