Owen is officially a mover! He is getting good at crawling and is starting to get faster. A funny move he does is where he will be sitting, then roll on to his hands and knees and then sit up and start the whole thing again. It's a pretty slow way of getting to places, but I guess whatever works! He also just started pulling himself up on things and it is scaring me to pieces. He is figuring out how to get into the toy baskets and has started getting in to things. I don't know if I'm ready for this yet!
5 years ago
3 comments:
He is so cute! I love his little smile. I can't believe how big he is getting!
I found your blog!
It is crazy that he is moving. He is so grown up and he looks exactly like reid to me.
Martie is doing the backwards scoot thing and it is scaring me to death because I don't want her mobile yet. I am thinking about putting duct tape around her inside out-- so she sticks to the floor. I am going to the "Time Out For Women" conference in St. George in November and I have to take her so she can't be crawling!
Anywho, tell Owen great job.
wow! look out, now you got 2 Mischief (sp) makers!
Post a Comment