Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


I love pumpkin patches! They make me so giddy, I just think pumpkins are the cutest thing ever and I love seeing them all in the field and then all the big piles, it is so exciting! So we went today, and it was perfect weather, cloudy and cold, but not freezing just cold enough to know that it is fall! They had a little wagon ride, then the kids got to feed the goats. Then each of the kids got to pick out a pumpkin, I don't know what it is about my daughter but every pumpkin that she picked was like the ugliest ever, she would pick one that was totally mishaped and oddly colored only to drop it when she found one that was even weirder, but she did finally settle on one that she deemed "super cutest". After that, there was a corn maze that is supposedly geared to a kindergarten level, but we did happen to get just a little lost! Oh well, it was such a fun fall day!


1 comment:

Vixie said...

How fun! It looks like you had a great time!!