So I am a little bit nerdy and I really love making holiday themed food. This year I had so many fun halloween recipes that I couldn't choose just one and we have been having Halloween dinners every Friday in October. They aren't really fancy, but I think they are cute. And the greatest thing about our Halloween dinners is that Brooke who really doesn't like to eat anything that isn't pure sugar (i.e. candy, ice cream, cookies, and cake are all favorites)has been so excited about the food that she has gobbled it up without complaining, now that is praise indeed!
Mummy Hot Dogs
Jell-O Jack-o-Lanters

Ghostly Pudding
Scary Shepherd's Pie

I haven't made these things yet, I'm planning on making them this weekend.
Mummy Pizza

Eye Popping Soup

Rice Krispy Monsters

Most of these recipes came from Kraft Foods, the soup came from Martha Stewart and the rice krispie treats came from Make and Takes.
3 comments:
That is such a fun idea
I want to do something similar for the upcoming holidays. You are such a cute mom!
how fun that you made something new each week! I love your fam. photos, you look great and I love brooks hair!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shepherds pie... it is so much cuter the way you did it! The melty ghosties are hilarious!
Post a Comment