Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a great day! We stayed home and got to celebrate Thanksgiving, just with our little family. In the morning, Reid ran a 10k and did awesome! Brooke and I did the fun run and Brooke loved it. Then we came home and got dinner ready. I got most of our Thanksgiving recipes from the Pioneer Woman and man were they good, that lady can cook! We had some delicious stuffing, turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry salad, caramel apple pie and pumpkin roll. Then after dinner we all took a nice long nap and then set up our Christmas tree. It was such a great day, we had so much fun together, I certainly have a lot to be thankful for. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well!


1 comment:

Katie said...

I am glad that you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Your recipes sound great!