We seem to be losing things a lot lately. Kind of my mind, but other things too!
A few weeks ago I was getting lunch out and I put some go-gurts on the table, Owen took them and was playing with them. Next thing we knew we couldn't find them. We looked everywhere but somehow we had lost 2 go-gurts in our house. They even started to smell, but we still couldn't find them. Several days later we had some friends come over after apologizing about the odd smell in my house I let them come in. They were playing and they got the ball popper out, Owen ran over and pulled out 2 go-gurts!
5 years ago
2 comments:
Oh man, I hope the go gurts weren't opened!
lol We go throgh loosing stuff too. Usually when I am preoccupied...I bet once you get into your new house...it will help. Your focus will be back :)
Post a Comment